How do I find my devices MAC Address?
There are a number of reasons why the IT Department may need the MAC address of your device. The primary reason, is for us to allow it to connect to our network.
This article will break down, by device, how to determine this address.
iPhone, iPad, or iPod
- Tap settings
- Tap General
- Tap About
- Scroll down to "Wi-Fi Address"
- The Wi-Fi address is the MAC Address we need. It looks like 00:00:00:00:00:00
- Click your account picture
- Click the WiFi network
- At the top of the box, click information.
- The MAC Address is labeled "Wi-Fi
Surface, Desktop or Windows Laptop
- Unfortunately Windows Devices require manual intervention from the Tech Department. Please open a ticket with us or call extension 5000 for assistance.